Need help with Font Color...

liunx

In my website(in siggy), the font under bios and online album are white and you cant see them. I've tried to alter the css and font tag but it wont change into a different color.<!--content-->change the code in the specfic table, below you are instructing the browser to display white font.<br />
<br />
<br />
<table width="145" height="25"><br />
<tr><br />
<td width="145" height="25" bgcolor="ggcc66"><font color="ffffff"><br />
<font size="2">Online Album</font><br />
</td><br />
</tr><!--content-->The browser is probably confused by all the conflicting instructions you are giving it.<br />
<br />
If you are going to use CSS then get rid of the font tags and the link/vlink entries on the body. Either do it all in CSS or none of it if you mix CSS with obsolete tags and properties you can not rely on correct cascading.<!--content-->and this goes between the head tags<br />
<br />
<STYLE TYPE="text/css"><br />
a:link { color: white; text-decoration: none }<br />
a:active { color: white; text-decoration: none }<br />
a:visited { color: white; text-decoration: none }<br />
a:hover { color: white; text-decoration: none; background: #FF9966; font-weight:bold }<br />
</style><br />
not the body tags.<!--content-->Actually you can put style tags in the body, and I have seen implementations where styles are hidden inside of xml tags and then exposed by moving the innerHTML for dramatic sudden style changes. Also used sometimes for cross-patform support where the HTML is generated by script of off user preferences.<br />
<br />
Not something I recommend unless you really know what you are doing, but works well in practiced hands. Probably violates the standards.<!--content-->

Back