Need help on this....

liunx

Ok, I am doing this website, and I need to get an image embedded so that the text scrolls but the image stays where it is, please help if you know how i can get this done... <br />
<br />
<br />
also, i need to know how to change the color of the scroll bars<!--content-->There is an easy way to do this if you not fussed about who is going to view your page. This will work in MS Explorer.<br />
<br />
Create a table of the desired size and use an image as a background. The folowing code will help.<br />
<br />
<table background="blay/blah/blah.jpg"><br />
<tr><br />
<td><marquee>blah blah blah</marquee></td><br />
</tr><br />
</table><br />
How many coppers does it takt to chage a light bulb.<br />
50<br />
1 to take it out and 49 to kick the old one down the stairs.<!--content-->Assuming you don't mean that the text scrolls automatically (which is what the marquee tag creates) you can do the whole lot with CSS:<br />
<br />
body {<br />
background-image: url(someimage.jpg);<br />
background-attachment: fixed;<br />
scrollbar-3dlight-color:#28578f;<br />
scrollbar-arrow-color:#d4d5ab;<br />
scrollbar-base-color:#28578f;<br />
scrollbar-darkshadow-color:#28578f;<br />
scrollbar-face-color:#28578f;<br />
scrollbar-highlight-color:#8eb2d6;<br />
scrollbar-shadow-color:#8eb2d6;<br />
scrollbar-track-color : #8eb2d6;<br />
}<br />
<br />
Changing the image and colors to suit of course.<br />
<br />
Neil<!--content--><div style="width:250px; height:100px; overflow:auto; background: blue url(image.jpg) fixed;"><br />
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur<br />
</div><!--content-->

Back