Need help, images not showing up

1w1n2O0O

I just installed vbulletin yesterday on a website, I've previously installed vbulletin just fine but for some reason now none of the images are appearing.

I have no idea why and I've checked the images and they are pointing to the correct image location in the server, yet the image is not loading.

It is like this for every user.

But for some reason if I use a proxy (Vtunnel.com is here to help you beat internet filtering!) to navigate to my forum, all the images load correctly.

Can anyone help?

My forum is at

Thank you!

EviL_WaLdO

in the download folder of your theme.
upload the corresponding folders/images to your ftp.
the images usually go in
forum root(public_html)->images->style name->
or if your theme is different.
forum root->theme.
try these ways.
and refresh your site.
the images should load.

1w1n2O0O

No man, It's not something too stupid (I don't think), this is a genuine issue and I'm pretty computer savvy and I've installed vB before with no issues...and I've checked a lot of things and I just don't understand this issue at all.

I'm using the iSkin_black template, but it was the same with the default template, no images appeared in either of them.

I have the template files in the correct spot, its in the root forum folder.

The URLs to the images are pointing to the correct spot, only problem is that the images are not loading for some reason! If I navigate to the image location myself, the image loads fine.

Also like I said if I view the forum on a proxy the images load fine as well.

I just don't get it. Hopefully someone else does.

I can provide admin credentials if needed.

I have downgrade installed from vb 3.8.3 to 3.8.2 yesterday to try and resolve the problem, but the problem is still there.

bluescorpion

Do you know who this is ? Index of / ? Somehow this URL is hijacking your image calls I think. You should check your .htaccess file to see if your images are being redirected...

If you try to access your images individually, they display, then if you go back to your page they are there no problem, like :

HTML:
yourURL/iSkin_Black/misc/nav_cal.gif