Need help getting this auto-download header to show the right path

Uncorsenops

I have a page with mp3s that are playable from a player, and there are also links to download the songs. When the user clicks on the download link, it needs to open the download dialog instead of opening a media player, so it was recommended to me to use this header script:includes/auto-download.php:\[code\]<?php$path = $_GET['path'];header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=' . basename($path));readfile($path);?>\[/code\]And then on my main page, the link looks like this:\[code\]<a href="http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3545084/includes/auto_download.php?path=Media/Audio/Date/song.mp3">Song Name</a>\[/code\]I seem to be doing something wrong with my paths, as when I click the link, the download box opens, and I can download a file with the correct name, but it doesn't contain any information.To elaborate on my file structure, I've got this:/Patrons (where my main index.php page is with my link/Patrons/includes (where my auto-download.php script is)/Patrons/Media/Audio/Date/ (this is where all the songs are)Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Back