snapshot.gif

inside the surrounding is made up of this

midl.gif
on the left

midm.gif
in the middle

midr.gif
on the right

what i want to do is make the left image at least double the width but when i try it messes up the whole image

heres the code

<!-- logo -->
<a name="top"></a>
<table border="0" width="$stylevar[outertablewidth]" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" align="center">
<tr>
<td width="295" height="32" style="background:url('styles/aero_blue/layout/topl.gif');"></td>
<td style="background:url('styles/aero_blue/layout/topm.gif');">&nbsp;</td>
<td width="458" height="32" align="right" style="background:url('styles/aero_blue/layout/topr.gif');"></td>
</tr>
</table>
<table width="$stylevar[outertablewidth]" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
<tr>
<td width="243" height="80" style="background:url('styles/aero_blue/layout/midl.gif');"><div class="midlink"><span class="headw">.</span><br />
<span class="genmedw">.</span></div></td>
<td style="background:url('styles/aero_blue/layout/midm.gif');">&nbsp;</td>
<td width="200" height="80" align="right" style="background:url('styles/aero_blue/layout/midr.gif');">
<div class="midlink">
<div id="search-box">
<form action="http://www.google.com/cse" id="cse-search-box">
<div>
<input type="hidden" name="cx" value="partner-pub-00000000000000000000000000" />
<input type="hidden" name="ie" value="ISO-8859-1" />
<input type="text" name="q" size="31" />
<input type="submit" name="sa" value="Search" />

</div>
</form>

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.google.com/coop/cse/brand?form=cse-search-box&lang=en"></script><br />
</fieldset>
</form>
</div>
</div>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<!-- /logo -->

if you think you can help me please do. thanks in advance

Ab.Nath

Edit This : -

PHP:
<td width="200" height="80" align="right" style="background:url('styles/aero_blue/layout/midr.gif');">

Edit the width to your wants 200 , 400 or so now but see it fits in that box (if it gets more then it will go beyond the box ok

to your wants pm me if u did not understand

alexD

Ok so you want your image to be longer right? resize the image to the lenght you want it to be and then set the width to be the new width also use css instead of inline style attribute its messy coding if you want send me the images and your forums width and I'll do it for you.

chrismaher2007

i donated the money to vbteam, in turn it should improve for you all

the money was donated to my site to improve it so thats exactly what i did with it.