Need Google Advice From The Pros

NameLock

Hey Everyone,Need a little or should I say a lot of advice here. My original site, xxxx.com, was booted off Google over 1 year ago for the use of doorway pages. Cleaned all the garbage off my site and have religiously asked for reinclusion each and every month, with no luck. looks like I have been banned for life.My question is, I also have a xxxx.net, which is currently a 301 re-direct, should I activate this URL and restrict all search engines from spidering it but Google. Both sites will have the same content, but only Google will see the .NET version.My questions are:1) Is this advisable?2) Can I create robot.txt that will stop all the other search engines except google from crawling it?3) Does anyone see any penalties for this action?Any help from the pros is appreciated,BreckIs it possible for you to show us your URL?1/ I don't know the complete history of your site/business, but you may want to just start from scratch on a new domain and a new host.2/ Yes, you just need to block access to Googlebot.3/ I am not sure if you would be penalized, but I would just start from scratch possibly. I am not sure if you are really tied to your domain or not, but it looks like a lot of work that you are trying to do and could be a bad outcome.Tanzanite,Thanks for taking the time to reply. Just to be clear, my .com version of my site has been black listed from Google. I want to activate my .net url and keep all the other search engines from spidering it EXCEPT Google.My .net version would be strictly for Google. As for my site, let me spell it out and I am sure you will see why or at least understand.www. lower case J Lower case C Lower case FINC.comThanks for your help,Breck