Need expand/collapse menu that is bkwrd compat with ver 3 browsers

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Can someone point me to a script for expandable menus that work in version 3 browsers? I'm creating a Web site for my bicycling club and many of the members are probably still running version 3 browsers.<br />
<br />
Thanks!<!--content-->if anybody is running a version 3 browser they should upgrade anyway. I have around 3000 hits to my site and out of those hits, 5 are version 3. so I wouldn't worry about them. There are to many security issues not too upgrade. tell them to upgrade as that version of browser won't do half the stuff the current version do.<!--content-->yes, Id have to say that trying to target version3 browsers is a bad idea, since we are really hitting n4.7, Ie5 and above. <br />
<br />
Personally Id try to go for IE5.0 and above, and N4.7. You can find a lot of working models at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dhtmlcentral.com">www.dhtmlcentral.com</a><!-- w --> .... and maybe a few that 'might' work in version3 browsers. <br />
<br />
Remember, there is a time to upgrade.... and weaning your users off of version 3 is long overdue.<br />
<br />
Good luck.<!--content-->

Back