need a lil help

liunx

I am a lil' new to this and I think this can be done in HTML, but I am tring to create a drop down menu that when the user selctes the option it goes to another HTML file. <br />
<br />
any help would be grateful<br />
<br />
<br />
HiJaak<!--content-->I would use a server side language to run this. It is not possible with html, and though Javacript can do it it would make your navigation completly inaccessable to those without js enabled (roughly 13% of the internet). Finding a new way for users to navigate your site might be your best solution.<!--content-->Why not use the javascript, but include a Submit button?<!--content-->IMHO it really depends on the application. Javascript might be great for it, but it should be done properly. Nothing I hate more than a javascipt error! :-)<br />
<br />
Good luck!!<!--content-->www.javascriptsource has tons of clientside menus. Visit the site and go to the navigation section. Search for pull-down.<!--content-->and use the <noscript> tag to display an alternate menu for people who have javascript disabled<!--content-->

Back