Mysql Generated Error About Timestamps

liunx

Hello,<br />I just came into the family and I have a question. all of my stuff was cpaneled over by the techs, what a pleasure!<br /><br />But when I tried to connect on osticket, I got this error:<br /><br />Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/tickets/class.ticket.php on line 303<br /> <br />I looked in the file and it said:<br /><br />Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/tickets/class.ticket.php on line 303<br /> function time_convert($mysql_timestamp) {<br /> global $config;<br /> $t = mysql_fetch_array(mysql_query("SELECT UNIX_TIMESTAMP($mysql_timestamp) AS timestamp"));<br /> $t[timestamp] += ($config[timezone] * 3600);<br /> return $t[timestamp];<br /><br /><br />Does anyone know what might be the issue. Is there some componenet misssing on mysql on these servers that don't like the timestamp thing? Cause this did work fine on the last host I was on.<br />and I configured my paths and etc no issue there, able to run other programs etc.<br /><br />Thanks much for any help.<!--content-->
Hello,<br /><br />I am not sure about this error, but one thing to check, was your previous host using a slightly different version of Mysql?<br /><br />JimE<!--content-->
Could be that the value being passed into that function isn't correct and so causes a bad query, it's not necessarily anything wrong with the database.<br /><br />That function has no error handling, which makes it difficult to determine the problem, wonder why its using the Database server to do the casting too, seems like a waste.<!--content-->

Back