My Site traffic losing

XLoaded

I have a site which was having the avg traffic of 3000 visitors per month but 2 months I am continously lossing traffic my site. Jan traffic{1900}, Feb traffic {1700}. I need to increase Traffic My Site?I think it seems to have happened to us as well, i have noticed that our traffice has been reduced, and so has our customers traffic been reduced. I think it could be the after christmas dip.Ways of getting traffic to the site - well get as many backward links with a good pagerank as possible, but also start submitting to blogs, and telling people about your site. Really get your teeth into. Alternatively you could start paying to get traffic to your site using Google pay per click, which could give it a boost.Always try to upadte your website time to time for visitors like some new informational articles, news about your company, some new projects, etc.And yes try to have more and more backward links with good pagerank sites.pntglobal wrote:If your site is losing its traffic better do much link building and site promotion...Participate in social bookmarking site, forum just like ozzu even it uses no follow it can help your site to gain traffic...create good contents and have some link bait...rich and useful content is needed to keep your visitors obviously, but you could try paid advertising methods, affiliate, put website in forum sigs, Word of mouth and link directories all can help you.Have you notice that also Google dropped from position 2 to 4 in last month [Alexa top 500]?I have not noticed that before. What was the reason for the drop?ales wrote:Start your blog and posts regularly with about your product.Bring traffic from blog to Websiteales wrote:Ways to Get traffic -1) Share your content through Social bookmarking website2) Website Links in Forums Signature3) Blogs Writing4) Article Writing and Submissions5) Submissions to High Traffic Web directories like Dmoz and Yahoo Directory6) Share your links with Others through Link Exchanging7) Make your links presence in Email Signature - will get some extra traffic. Sponsor Listings in High traffic relevant websites and PPC advertising.I hope, above points will help.mit gave really useful suggestions - you should try those and see the results.Some of my traffic come from blog comments on related sites. I make sure that my comments are worth the time to read and that they are in response to the topic I'm commenting on.mit wrote:ales wrote: