my site has been hack by turkish hacker iSKORPiTX

X-Treme

help..... anyone know who is this guy? i googling he the most deface the web in the world's, don't know what he like too deface all the website. fucking turkish hacker

GgAcE

X-Treme said:
help..... anyone know who is this guy? i googling he the most deface the web in the world's, don't know what he like too deface all the website. fucking turkish hacker

& what would you like for us to do?

X-Treme

already recovery, all under control now.. damn iskorpitx he deface my cpanel host too and he try to replace everything my index.html and index.php, he are damn right...

X-Treme

monty007 said:
okiesss....f9....hes ma friend...lolZ

really? yours the next target by turkish hackers.. lmao

proof it if you are really friend with him, i'll screw up his face much more

DEViANT

I'd be honored if I were you, at least your site got hacked by a legend and not some drunk Russian bastard with a 1982 DELL running on a dailup...

You should have kept backups on your desktop in any way!

alexD

either he hacked your server directly or he used xss or csrf or the img tag to hack you its very impressive to see someone o that eve with vbulletins new implementations on xss and csrf and on the img tag issuse my hat goes out to you with your skills in hacking.May be a tutorial on how you did it?

ShadowthaKilla

yeah same here...he almost do so i dunno if your referring to that guy but it was a google bot...lucky one of my site member know how to stop him/her and do so...he did...luckly

still confused how the hell he can do that...and that way

here a tip make backups and change passwords every week from now on