My server side transformation won't pass parameters to XSL

zegeek

Pretty basic developer here. I currently use mappath to transform my XSL and XML on the server side. This works famously but only use this BC it was the example used on W3C school site. I am trying to expand some of the capabilities of my page by passing parameters around via the URL string. As you may already know I cannot pass a URL parameter with the mappath method. I cant for the life of me figure out how to do this any other way. Google did not offer and clear examples nor did my wrox book. Can someone please enlighten me on how to accomplish passing parameters into the XSLT?I guess I either need to use a new method for serverside transformations or I need to understand a new way to pass parameters.Thanks all your help in the past has made a huge difference in my project!KGMy Current Code \[code\]<html><title>Report</title><head></head><%'Load XMLset xml = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")xml.async = falsexml.load(Server.MapPath("/XML/XMLData/View.xml"))'Load XSLset xsl = Server.CreateObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")xsl.async = falsexsl.load(Server.MapPath("Data.xsl"))'Transform fileResponse.Write(xml.transformNode(xsl))%></html> \[/code\]

Back