my page won't fit!

liunx

Hi everyone:<br />
Could someone take a look at this page and tell me why it won't fit in the screen? I have to move the bottom scroll to right & left to see the whole page. I want to see it at once. It's probable my table width, right? I know I have messed up there and it seems can's figure it out...<br />
I'll appreciate it.<!--content-->I switched down to 800x600 i didn't get any horizontal scrolling at all, obviously you won't get any in higher res.<br />
<br />
what resolution are you using?<!--content-->Well, this is stupid... I don't know! Where do I go to check on that??<!--content-->it's what your monitor is set to, right click on the desktop, click properties - configure, and in there it will say what you have it set to<br />
<br />
<br />
names may differ slightly as i'm translating from spanish and you may have different os<!--content-->Okay, I checked that and it is 800x600. Now, what?? Are my table widths correct?<!--content-->well it's absolutely fine on my pc, can you take a screenshot and attach it?<!--content-->I am sounding very stupid today but I don't remember how to do screen shot!!!! I am sorry to ask you all these questions.<!--content-->hehe, no worries, press 'print screen' just above and to the left of the number pad, that's teh screenshot taken, now you just need open a graphics program and paste into it, and then save it ;)<!--content-->Okay, this is what I got..<!--content-->you should have just given me your url, i would have seen the problem straight off.<br />
<br />
Yes it's the table width that's causing it, also you have that table nested inside another table for no reason, here i'll upload it with the table changed, take it to <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://validator.w3.org">http://validator.w3.org</a><!-- m --> to help find any coding errors :)<br />
<br />
(there's a few, post back here if you don't understand some of them)<!--content-->This is perfect. Thanks for looking into it for me. I'll really appreciate your time for doing this. I told you I must have goofed in the tables!!!!<br />
Thanks again.<!--content-->you're welcome :)<!--content-->

Back