My official goodbye.

Hello fellow vBTEAMers,

I'd like to thank everyone for making vBTEAM what it is today, especially .v0id who was able to get good hosting and keep the site alive when Jelsoft was doing everything in their power to keep us down. The same goes for all the staff here, you guys are great and are doing a great job.

I just wanted to let the staff and members here know that I will no longer be contributing to vBTEAM. I have taken several "breaks" from vBTEAM in the last year or so because I just don't have the same passion for it like I did when I started it and it just isn't the same anymore. I will still be around to leech stuff however, for my personal forums but as far as posting help and/or hacks for members, I'm done.

In closing, I'd just like to say thanks gain to everyone here and I hope vBTEAM continues for a long, long time. Who knows, maybe down the road I will have a change of heart and start contributing again. Until then....

Hoxxy

Sad to see you go but I understand the "it isnt the same" comment, even I have noticed a difference in the last year or so.
Thank you for all the contributions you have made to vBTEAM and helping it become one of (if not the) greatest underground vBulletin forums around!
You will surely be missed by staff and members alike.

Good luck in everything you do in life, be well, be safe and never forget us :)

.v0id

Come on... old man........... <cryin'>

I also feel that "it isn't the same" thing, but, you know... being an admin isn't a bad thing ;d you just sit here doing nothing ;)

I still remember our first 'underground' vBulletin forum... A lot has changed since then. I hope you will be visiting us a lot; leech as much as you want ;) You are always welcomed here.

Take care.

// it isn't a joke, right?

KrazyFire

cya man i remeber you were the first gbuy or was maybe void to supply me stuuf 2team it was first called i think :p since after 2team i didnt use vb anymore until the last year and half ive been using it again in that time i actaully bought the software ^^ and constribute when i have time

.v0id

KrazyFire said:
cya man i remeber you were the first gbuy or was maybe void to supply me stuuf 2team it was first called i think :p since after 2team i didnt use vb anymore until the last year and half ive been using it again in that time i actaully bought the software ^^ and constribute when i have time
hehe, 2team was a little bit later. Everything started way before 2team ;)

GgAcE

Hey mate, honestly you have done a lot for the community. You have also done a lot for me.

Your a good person & I wish you luck.

SpeedRazors

thanks for doing alot for the vbteam board and all the members over here... good luck and again thanks for everything you've done with they others to make vbteam like it is now..

grtz
SpeedRazors