My Guestbook Was Hacked Again

liunx

Hi Everyone<br /><br />This is the second time my guestbook (advanced GB) has been hacked. I had a current backup of the sql database and restored it and the guestbook is fine now. But what I need to know is how can I stop this from happening on a regular basis. Any ideas are welcome and thanks in advance.<br /><br />Lee<!--content-->
What guestbook and version are you using?<!--content-->
Bill<br /><br />It is Advanced Guestbook 2.3.1<br /><br />And I had this problem about 3 or 4 months ago and needed to upgrade, and I did.<br /><br />Lee<!--content-->
I dont want to publish the hack for 2.3.1 but its very easy to do so.<br /><br />This version of Advanced Guestbook has been compromised as well.<br /><br />I sent you the link on the hack via your PM.<br /><br />My only suggestion is to look for another Guestbook with less compromises.<!--content-->
Thanks Bill<br /><br />Got any GB to look at.<br /><br />Thanks again.<br /><br />Lee<!--content-->
I would recommend <a href="http://www.reifen-berg.de/vgb/main.php" target="_blank">VIPER Guestbook</a>.<br />I纾

Back