music without stopping???

liunx

I want to have a song playing on my site but I dont want it to stop when a visitor goes to another page, how do I do this???<!--content-->have your site in frames and in the top frame ( or the frame that does not change) play the song, tha tway what ever page you visitor goes to it will play. <br />
<br />
but forwarned, users don't like that. and frames are not teh best to code for.<!--content-->You can do as scoutt recommends (even make the frame with the music so small it takes up no space) or you can embed the music file into each page, once its Download <!--more-->ed it will not need to be Download <!--more-->ed at each page, but the loop will most likely begin new with each new page.<br />
<br />
Kevin<!--content-->frames is the only way I know of to make one piece of content stay the same across multiple web pages. the only other idea I have is a pop up window.<br />
hear me out. those X10 ads have a pop under thing going. A new window appears behind your main browser. How about sticking a music file in that? I think it would linger after the user left your site.......... maybe theres javascript, when the user leaves <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.yoursite.com/">http://www.yoursite.com/</a><!-- m -->, to stop the music.<br />
just an idea.<!--content-->I've been to your page, look like you already got the midi holding across multiple pages..<br />
<br />
just so you know, the &nbsp should have a semicolon.<br />
&nbsp; is the proper way to write it.. You won't notice this in new versions of IE because they hide it from you... But NS 4.73 will actually show "&nbsp" instead of " ".<!--content-->Hi,<br />
<br />
I was just wondering if you are able to play an mp3 rather than a midi when you load a web page.<br />
<br />
I have a very small mp3 which i would like to play when my web page loads.<br />
<br />
Was just wondering what code i would need to add to implement this.<br />
<br />
many thanks.<!--content-->

Back