multiple meta refresh's in an iframe

liunx

hopefully you know that <META HTTP-EQUIV=Refresh CONTENT="10; URL=http://www.imawebsite.co.uk/"> refreshes the page content after 10 seconds.<br />
i think that i'll need this code for what i'm trying to do.<br />
<br />
my problem is that i want the browser to automatically refresh through a series of websites inside an iframe.<br />
is there a way to do this?<br />
in theory, i'd want the meta refresh tag to have a target=iframe ... thats not possible though i don't think<!--content-->so basically i think this is what it for you want a add frame that cycles through adds every 10s, you could try the redirect feature<br />
<br />
so<br />
<br />
add1 10s later refreshs to add2 10s later redirects to add3 10s later refreshs add4 etc<br />
<br />
get the pattern/idea?<!--content-->heh thanks - i dont know why i even needed to post about such a simple question... :rolleyes:<br />
<br />
what i'm trying to now, though, is to have a 'start' and 'stop' button which respectively breaks out of the 10 second refresh timeout, and then starts the 10 second timeout again...<br />
i have absolutely 0% how to do that though. unless the 'stop' button went to a copy of the page which had no meta refresh tag... could get kind of crazy though... nih.<br />
<br />
thanks for the help though buddy<!--content-->ive got an idea ive seen this what you on about on gamespy let me find the link and ill post it on here for you its goes through different adds, has a show new add, all that<!--content-->no that weird cant get it, um your gona have to use javascript to stop the meta refresh something like<br />
<br />
<script><br />
function StopRefresh() {<br />
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX<br />
}<br />
</script><br />
<br />
<input type="button" onClick="StopRefresh()"><br />
<br />
let me work out the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX bit :D<!--content-->just so you know... i'm still watching your progress.... i'd help, but my javascript skills are worse than rusty<br />
*offers 96 moral support*<br />
<br />
note: if possible, could you have the submit button replaced by clickable text? i really am not a javascript person :(<!--content-->yeah sure, but i cant find anything, anything i knock up just doesnt work and i tried searching on av and google but no luck you best bet is to speak to Charles he a good js bloke<br />
<br />
ill still continue looking tho<!--content-->

Back