Multiple <applet> timing issues

liunx

I have a webpage that has from 0-6 instances of an applet, all with different parameter sets. Each one of these applets send a message out to javascript upon ending initialization. <br />
<br />
I have noticed that sometimes, the 2nd, 3rd.... applets will not load and will in fact freeze up the browser. I have a feeling that they are trying to send a message to my javascript function at the same time and it is causing a problem. How would I determine if this is the problem and does anybody know where I can find some information on this behaviour?<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
Juan<!--content-->You could try putting the applets on different pages to see if its the actual applets.<br />
<br />
Also, that many applets might be too many but I dont know.<br />
<br />
I would suggest mulitple pages unless they have to be together.<!--content-->Unfortunately, I need these applets on the same page. <br />
<br />
I moved the applets to individual pages in order to run some test and never had a freeze up, move them all back to same page and freeze up occurs on a regular basis(not all the time)<!--content-->well, my first reaction would be that your overloading the page with all those applets. 6 applets on one page, :supereek:! why don't you give us a url to try it out.<!--content-->Dr. Web just said exactly what I said.<!--content-->

Back