Moving "Click Here" button

liunx

Does anybody know where I can find the script for the "Click Here" button, and when you put your mouse over it it moves round the screen and you can never "Click Here". <br />
Desperate for this for a web page where I'm trying to wind some students up with a promise of answers to exam questions - guess what, they won't be able to "Click here". <br />
Thanks for any help.<!--content-->Do it with flash. Ill look for some dhtml that I think can do it but I have seen it done with flash.<!--content-->That is awesome but I managed to click it 2 times lol. I have a stratagy of right clicking then clicking the button and I can catch it<!--content-->Originally posted by Dave Clark <br />
I'll tweek it later.<br />
<br />
LOL... "tweak" you mean? :p<!--content-->Hey, would you mind if I showed you a little something that has to do with English/grammar? Periods and commas always go inside of the quotes, while exclamation points and question marks always go outside of the quotes. Just thought you should know that. Only, it doesn't apply to programming, :D<!--content-->Yah, I know, I'm sorry, I appologize. I have some spelling problems too (did I just spell "apologize" wrong?). I was just pointing something out to you, since most people never knew that they do go inside of the quotes. Actually no matter what the situation, the periods and commas go inside the quotes. I promise no longer to "pick" on people's grammar/spelling/English/etc. Please forgive me.<!--content-->Ok I'll keep that in mind.<!--content-->:mad: Will you give it a rest?<!--content-->Yea I cant seem to catch the darned thing anymore. Its just too fast. Like the sides will turn orange (on my vers of ie when you put your mouse over a button its sides turn orange) So I know I have my mose over it, but I never get the alert message... :( I end up hearding it into a courner then I cant click it because it jumps away.<!--content-->Hey, I just tested dave's little dhtml version and it doesn't even move in my browser. Im running safari on mac osx 10.2 if you want to know to make it more browser compatible. It's probably not that relevant though especially if you are going to use flash, but there it is anyway.<!--content-->Thank you all for your entries and efforts, especially you Dave.<br />
Thats a good bit of code.<br />
Is there any way of making it so that it appears in a set poistion on hte page when the page is first opened ? ie, so that I can put it in a relevant piece of text to start with and then the box moves away ??<br />
Thnaks again...<!--content-->Once again, thank you.<br />
This is how I've used it ;-<br />
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.traffordsubaqua.freeserve.co.uk/questions2.html">http://www.traffordsubaqua.freeserve.co ... ions2.html</a><!-- m --><!--content-->Very fun button. I couldn't catch it with my mouse, but you can tab to it and hit enter. (Yes, I am a pre-mouse era user.) Is there a way to keep the button out of the "tab order"?<!--content-->Maybe try onFocus of the button.<!--content-->I did manage to catch it, but not with the mouse, and not by tabbing.<br />
Using the right click 鎼坋thod?mentioned above, you can click the button, but it doesn鎶

Back