move my progressbar with an image android

rayon

i have this code is a progress bar that fill with a red color\[code\]<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><layer-list xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"> <item android:id="@android:id/background"> <shape> <gradient android:startColor="#c3c3c3" android:centerColor="#c3c3c3" android:centerY="0.75" android:endColor="#7f7f7f" android:angle="270"/> <padding android:left="1dp" android:top="1dp" android:right="1dp" android:bottom="1dp"/> <corners android:radius="10dp"/> </shape></item><item android:id="@android:id/secondaryProgress"> <clip> <shape> <gradient android:startColor="#234" android:centerColor="#234" android:centerY="0.75" android:endColor="#a24" android:angle="270"/> <padding android:left="1dp" android:top="1dp" android:right="1dp" android:bottom="1dp"/> <corners android:radius="10dp"/> </shape> </clip></item><item android:id="@android:id/progress"> <clip> <shape> <gradient android:startColor="#a42c48" android:centerColor="#a42c48" android:centerY="0.75" android:endColor="#eb3e67" android:angle="270"/> <padding android:left="1dp" android:top="1dp" android:right="1dp" android:bottom="1dp"/> <corners android:radius="10dp"/> </shape> </clip> </item></layer-list>\[/code\]and look like this
DmAHy.png
now i want to add an image to move at the same time the progress bar fills up like the image below
C7GJx.png
please help methanks in advance

Back