More Profissional!!!

liunx

Which one is better and more proffisional to use in ASP.NET, VB.NET or C#.NETASP.Net is a collection of classes which allow you to create web based applications and you generally use either VB.Net or C#.Net along side ASP.Net. So, choosing either C# or VB, I would suggest you learn C#. In my opinion, VB is easier to program with. However in my area, most employers are looking for C# programmers. If you learn C#, then it really isn't very difficult to then learn VB anyway. Plus, MS is allowing C# to become a standard so there is a very good posibility that you'll see C# being widely used in the future.That's cool, well currently i'm developing using VB.NET and i'm little used for C# syntax coz i learned C Longtime and now i'm using JavaScript alot, so is it difficult to change to C# now?!Well, if you can program C#, you can quickly convert to Java, C++, C, Javascript..... You can write a C# web app, and include a VB componnent into it anyway.

If you write it in C# or vb, it still get's compiled down into MSIL. So there exactly the same in the end.

I also seem to see alot more people looking for C# programmers.

I force myself to program in VB somestimes so i dont forget the syntax, but i still prefer C#.

Back