Modifying rules in Atomineer

thatpirategirl

I am using @remarks and @ingroup in my comment blocks but when I run Atomineer it keeps marking them for deletion and I'm not sure how to keep it from doing this. I looked at modifying rules in the .XML configuration files but I'm clearly missing something.Example before processing with Atomineer:\[code\]//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/// @copydoc interface_Result/// /// @ingroup platform_implementation module_core//-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\[/code\]Example after processing with Atomineer:\[code\]//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/// @copydoc interface_Result.////// ### ingroup platform_implementation module_core.//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\[/code\]The documentation says: "Set your Doxygen or DocXML templates up to indicate the 'legal' entries in your new comment format, and how they should be ordered within the new comment block. Any entries that have the same tag in both old and new formats (e.g. param -> param) will be automatically 'converted' (reformatted in the new style). Any entries that are not considered 'legal' by AtomineerUtils will be marked as 'deleted' with a ### prefix."Any pointers or ideas would be appreciated? I really need it to quit doing this.Thanks!

Back