missing android files in eclipse

vistacash

I'm really new to android and I got an issue that I don't clearly understand.A few hours ago I worked on a project, saved all files and closed eclipse. When I restarted it a few minutes ago, several files are missing, namely the AndroidManifest (saw some other questions around here on SO), but also all XML-files I created and saved in \[code\]res/layout\[/code\], \[code\]res/values\[/code\] and \[code\]res/menu\[/code\] (Their not only missing in eclipse, but also when I open the project via explorer). On the other hand, in my main Activity, eclipse doesn't show any error at calling of \[code\]setContentView(R.layout.show_start_site)\[/code\]. I've read that most of the xml-files under res/ get compiled. But how can I process further on them after closing and reopening eclipse? Via explorer, under \[code\]classes/.../"appname"\[/code\] I see the class files, e.g. \[code\]R$Layout.class\[/code\], \[code\]R$menu.class\[/code\] and so on.UPDATEI just created a new workspace at a different (random) place, now everything works fine. Don't really understand why...

Back