Filez

Designer:....... Forum Themes
Skin:........... Mechanical
Version:........ 3.7.2
Template Edits:. 10
Ported by....... Filez
Date:........... AUg 28,2008
Updated 3.7.3
This skin is by request and was filled any problems let me know and I will look into the issue.

2 Diffrent Search Methods 1 is a quick search and the other is traditional.

Filez

yeah know sometimes I dont have a demo as I didnt go to the site......I did the skin as a request...baka thanks for the demo links.

baka

filez said:
yeah know sometimes I dont have a demo as I didnt go to the site......I did the skin as a request...baka thanks for the demo links.

Eh, thank you man. Most of the skins that I downloaded come from you. So big thanks.

SirGarfield

This skin is lovely, thank you ever so much filez, you're such a darling ;)

Sorry to be asking again sweetie, do we need to have an update for 3.7.3 pl1 to use this one, I hate it when I don't know such things, hope you don't mind me asking. If we need to use an updated xml thingy, if you can possibly squeeze it in sometime, would you do an update for this one, pretty please sweetie :)

SirGarfield said:
This skin is lovely, thank you ever so much filez, you're such a darling ;)

Sorry to be asking again sweetie, do we need to have an update for 3.7.3 pl1 to use this one, I hate it when I don't know such things, hope you don't mind me asking. If we need to use an updated xml thingy, if you can possibly squeeze it in sometime, would you do an update for this one, pretty please sweetie :)

Lol, sounds like someone has a crush. :)

SirGarfield

psilocybin said:
Lol, sounds like someone has a crush. :)

Honey, if my lover ever sees comments like that she's likely to freak on you ;)
SirGarfield doesn't do men sweetie, but SirGarfield knows how to show respect and gratitude:)