Marquees

liunx

Hi <br />
I was woundering how many diffrent types of marquee are there and what are the codes for them??<br />
<br />
So you basic maruee (that goes round and round then your one that goes back and forth) But what are all the codes??<br />
<br />
Scottydog<!--content-->You can fool around with the loops and everything...<br />
<br />
but here are just a few examples:<br />
<br />
this is a simple marquee:<br />
<br />
<marquee>YOUR MESSAGE GOES HERE</marquee><br />
<br />
If you want to change font, color and size, put the code first and then the<br />
marquee like this:<br />
<br />
<br />
<font face=jester color=navy size=5><br />
<marquee>YOUR MESSAGE GOES HERE</marquee><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
You are having so much fun with the marquee code here are a couple of<br />
variations.<br />
<br />
SCROLLING LEFT TO RIGHT:<br />
<br />
<marquee direction="right">YOUR TEXT HERE</marquee><br />
<br />
<br />
BOUNCING MARQUEE:<br />
<marquee behavior="alternate">YOUR TEXT HERE</marquee><br />
<br />
<marquee bgcolor="purple"><font color=yellow>YOUR MESSAGE GOES<br />
HERE......</marquee><br />
<br />
<br />
You can change the color, text size as well as font face with any of the<br />
HTML codes. Try it!<br />
<br />
<br />
Sliding Marquee code:<br />
<marquee behavior="slide">YOUR TEXT GOES HERE</marquee><br />
<br />
I know a few more myself... just cant remember them from off the top of my head...<br />
<br />
I pulled the above off of a site from google<br />
<br />
Be adventurous, search yourself!<!--content-->Thanks when you think of the rest can you please tell me, <br />
<br />
I had a look on the google searches but i couldnt find anything mabey i wasnt looking hard enough. <br />
<br />
Thanks <br />
<br />
Scottydog<!--content-->Don't forget that <MARQUEE> only works on Internet Exploder, not on Netscape.<br />
<br />
You can also achieve MARQUEE effects from various JavaScript tricks. Those should work on all browsers that support JavaScript, and which have had it enabled (some people do browse with it switched off).<!--content-->if I remeber rigth, marquee's won't work in Netscape, and I don't mean just NS4<!--content-->

Back