Many forms in a web page???

liunx

Hi<br />
<br />
Can we create many form's ie, <form>...</form> tags in a single web page ie, b/w one <html></html> tag????.<br />
<br />
shara<!--content-->Yes, you can have as many forms in a page as you need. However, you cannot nest one form inside another form.<!--content-->Hi guys! <br />
<br />
I've long had a weather.com "enter US city or zip" form on my home page so visitors can quickly access their local forecast/conditions/doppler. Worked like a charm until I tried to add a "search this site" form recently so folks can easily locate what they want on my site. The new form completely took over the page. In other words, when a visitor enters the appropriate info into the "weather" form and clicks "go" he/she is directed to the target URL for the "search" form, which of course returns a big fat "SORRY, NO MATCHES FOUND." I suspect that this is because the code provided by weather.com does not include a value attribute in the destination "input type." It looks like this: [input name="destination" type="text" size="8" value] Shouldn't there be a unique destination code or URL between quotation marks following the word "value"? <br />
<br />
Is this what's causing my problems? And how is it that the form worked perfectly till now? <br />
<br />
Thanx for any assisstance or direction you can offer, <br />
Dave<!--content-->signalmasters,<br />
<br />
Are you sure both forms have different names? Or is one nested inside the other, as was mentioned already?<!--content-->Problem corrected. Thanx for your help.<!--content-->

Back