Manual submission to Quality 100+10 directories for only $6

wxdqz

I am different from others because i believe in quality submissions and i can gurantee you that your assignment will be completed within 24 hours. i can assure you time boundation because i have a decent team of workers with me so i can assure you time boundation based work which no other person is offering, i suppose.

Now, I am offering service of manual submissions in 100+10 quality directories for just $6.

PM me if u wish to see the list kay. The directories have been chosen personally by me, which are SEO friendly.

I do not use any semi automated sofware but i personally alone do the Manual Submission work with fire fox and its add-ons.

for this I need some info, and they are:
1. Your Site Name
2. Your Site URL
3. Your E-mail Address (For Registration and Status)
4. Your Website Category
5. Your Website Description

After the work is done you will get a report with the URLs of the categories where your site was submitted to.

Payment via PayPal (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->). 100% upfront payment.

Interested please PM me.

Terms ::
(1) 100% Upfront payments please.
(2) Charges are non-refundable after 24 hours of completion of orders.
(2) I never share information provided by you with any third party.
(3) Your information will be used for directory submission purpose ONLY.
(4) You can opt for other options as well which are :
(a) manual submissions in 100+10 only.

I believe my happily satisfied customers will give me a never ending business, so i'll try my level best to keep you all happy.

Regards
gigo8448