Manage Facebook Page tab apps via Open Graph API?

Capoism

I have been investigating the Facebook Open Graph API. There is a "manage pages" extended permission which allows publishing to a user's Facebook Page news feed/wall via "impersonation". This is nice functionality, but is there anything more you can do through the API?Specifically, I would like to be able to Add or Remove a "Tab" application from a user's Page via the API. Right now it's complicated to guide a user through the process of adding a tab app to their business (or Place) Facebook Page, and it would be AWESOME if they could just grant my app permission and I could add the app for them with the API.Basically I am wondering if the API allows for true "page management", or just posting to the Page.Anyone have any experience with this?Is the best I can do pointing them to the "add.php" page with the "page" GET variable (e.g. http://www.facebook.com/add.php?api_key=xxxx&pages=1&page=xxxxxx)? This works OK for ADDING a tab application, but there is nothing at all to help them REMOVE an application from their Page so far as I know.Thanks!

Back