Making Custom Skins

k_hunter

Hahaha... !00$ for a skin? I have seen your works and it is not that amazing, just some minor changes on some premium skins you could get here for free. :D

Hoxxy

You really need to visit other vb designer sites and find out what will be your competitions prices, avaerage skin price $30 and all have alot more customisation then your current design!

iRiot

Hoxxy said:
You really need to visit other vb designer sites and find out what will be your competitions prices, avaerage skin price $30 and all have alot more customisation then your current design!
deviantart.com has some skins people are willing to give up for free as well. :)

djchaos667

alihs said:
Well, that is always a danger...but i'll try to protect themes as much as i can..

I'm afraid you will have about as much luck as those premium skin designers who have their skins listed on site here for free download. I'm sure they "tried" to protect their themes as much as they could too, didn't work out so well. Chances are you will sell some, and at least one of those will find it's way here too, that is if it is any good.

mmmxiv

djchaos667 said:
I'm afraid you will have about as much luck as those premium skin designers who have their skins listed on site here for free download. I'm sure they "tried" to protect their themes as much as they could too, didn't work out so well. Chances are you will sell some, and at least one of those will find it's way here too, that is if it is any good.

his site has been taken over by a spam bot. :)