Major Google SERP changes today, looks like old Google Dance

AstorsjEr

For those of you who do not know, there are major SERP (search engine ranking position) changes today on the Google Search Engine. It almost appears to be like the old Google Dances we had where many of the serps are changing dramatically. Overall from what I see the quality of the serps have gone down and I am finding many people complaining on SEO forums. For those of you who know Googleguy he has even posted over at Webmaster World with what they call update Florida. He is saying they are going through the "sky is falling" stage because everyone is freaking out over the lost keyword positions many people have lost. Hopefully as Google adds more data and filters of the next few days, things improve. To me this almost looks like a completely different algorithim they are using.HuH. WOW. All i know is when you searh "cuerock" all you find is things out about me! Also, Ozzu is #2! Well it definately worked to my advantage, I'm holding a number of top 5 results when I wasn't even on the first page before. Until they get this 'fixed' I think I'm going to enjoy some great benefits =)Hmmm. That's funny...I'm not noticing any dramatic changes for my German sites, but maybe that's about to come?One of my sites disappeared, so this very much sucks for me. Hopefully it comes back soon!Have any of the sites returned to 'normality' yet? Any theories on what's happening?Things are not entirely normal yet, and I'm not sure if they are still changing today, but I hope so. The search results are different from yesterdays.Google has made a change to there algorithm, which is why this looks more like a dance than the updates we have been getting lately.My site that dropped keeps disappearing and reappearing. Right now you get totally different results for the searches keyword1 keyword2keyword1-keyword2For example, the two search queriesbaby strollersbaby-strollersDon't just have different results, but the top result for baby-strollers is strollers.com, which isn't even in the top 100 now for the term baby stollers.All are facing same panic problem at this time, you can find your query ans already posted topic.. http://www.cre8asiteforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=4666http://www.cre8asiteforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=4695from what i read at another board, there are huge changes at google.this is adult natured, but one thing they mentioned was amazon.com is the #1 listing for gay sex.....