Magento: How can i assign a block to a parent block added to a CMS page

I hope you can understand my question!!The question below is to do with assigning and referencing blocks within a Magento CMS Page.The ProblemI have a cms page called Home page. The content of this page is\[code\]{{block type='core/template' name='homepage_html' template='page/html/homepage.phtml'}}\[/code\]In page/html/homepage.phtml i have some basic html for my sites homepage.-> Up to this point everything works fine.I want to pull in my latest posts from my aw_blog module. I have a file aw_blog/homepage_posts.phtml that works perfectly if i add this code to cms.xml\[code\]<cms_index_index translate="label"> <reference name="content"> <block type="blog/blog" name="home_blog" template="aw_blog/homepage_posts.phtml"/> </reference></cms_index_index>\[/code\]The trouble with this is it adds the posts under the content in my page/html/homepage.phtml file.I have this line in my page/html/homepage.phtml where i would like the list of posts to appear\[code\]<?php echo $this->getChildHtml('home_blog') ?>\[/code\]and have tried referencing homepage_html in place of content in my cms.xml file\[code\]<cms_index_index translate="label"> <reference name="homepage_html"> <block type="blog/blog" name="home_blog" template="aw_blog/homepage_posts.phtml"/> </reference></cms_index_index>\[/code\]but no joy!!!The QuestionSo my question to you is, is there a way to assign the latest post block to the homepage_html block in order to draw in the latest posts using the $this->getChildHtml() method.Thanks for your time.

Back