Magento Error when Accessing User Roles Section

macyhsilverah

I have a Magento site in which there are about 20-25 extensions installed, among which 7 are commercial, which means that those 7 extensions are fully encrypted. Also none of these extensions use the User Roles & Permissions section, in the Admin area. Now, a few days back, I got into a silly problem which is really taking a toll on me. I wanted to create a new User Role (from System > Permissions > Roles), where I already have 14 other Roles set. Now whenever I click the "Add New Role" button or try to edit any of the existing roles, I get the following error:-\[code\]<my-magento-site-domain>: This script is locked to another domain.\[/code\]What I'm pretty sure is that this error is somewhere related to the use of extensions, but I don't know & can't understand where it is coming from. I have tried to solve this error by disabling all the extensions & clearing the full cache & deleting all the folders in the "/var/" folder, but nothing has happened. Magento version: 1.3.2.3
I know that Magento upgradation is necessary, but can't do so due to those extensions. Can somebody please help me in this matter? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Back