Lots of cakephp warnings in the log

AlexaB

i get a lot of warnings in my logs like:2010-08-24 09:34:01 Warning: Warning (2): mssql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in [C:\xampp\htdocs\cake\libs\model\datasources\dbo\dbo_mssql.php, line 468]2010-08-24 09:34:01 Warning: Warning (2): mssql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in [C:\xampp\htdocs\cake\libs\model\datasources\dbo\dbo_mssql.php, line 180]2010-08-24 09:34:01 Warning: Warning (2): mssql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MS SQL-result resource in [C:\xampp\htdocs\cake\libs\model\datasources\dbo\dbo_mssql.php, line 180]these warnings just overun my log files and make them almost useless.i looked up the lines and they used the @ sign to suppress these errors like:@mssql_free_result($this->results);and still the show up in my log is there anyway to really suppress them without changing the cake code? UPDATE:ok i looked in to this a bit morethis only happens when I'm not in debug modeand this is becous in the error handling function fron debugger thereis this:\[code\]if (error_reporting() == 0 || $code === 2048 || $code === 8192) { return;}\[/code\]and in the normal production error handling:\[code\]if ($code === 2048 || $code === 8192) { return;}\[/code\]so in production it doesn't check if error_reporting() is suppressed

Back