Looking for More HTML help

windows

Hi there,<br />
Judy here again.... I have worked on some things on my site as shown here...Thank you.<br />
<br />
I did get things to line up..and I have gotten my meta tags finally to show.:D <br />
Now I know I still have some mistakes ... Just not sure what now. I hope I have cleaned it up a lot. :p <br />
<br />
But I need just one tiny bit more of help .<br />
Would someone please look and see how things look now..and what else I might need to do in order to get things right.<br />
<br />
I have studied a lot...and still want to learn to do it correct.<br />
I just need some expert advice...:D <br />
<br />
Thank you in advance ... You are all great :D <br />
<br />
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.clickeasygifts.com">http://www.clickeasygifts.com</a><!-- m --><!--content-->I couldn't find any <title> TITLE </title> tags...<!--content-->I erased them ..so worried about getting the other tags off and these put on . I must have took them off . <br />
<br />
I will get that done ASAP ....<br />
Thank you.I looked at it and felt something was missing...:confused: <br />
<br />
Thanks so much .... :D<!--content-->...my pleasure<!--content-->I did it..... !!!!!:D <br />
<br />
I had to learn the program in my files.. I built this from IBuilder .. I had to learn where ..what and how in the real one...LOL<br />
<br />
Thats why it took me so long.... I know duhh me..nut I do try ..<br />
I changed everything over to text .. %99 anyway ..<br />
it took me forever to get the <UL> to line up ..<br />
But I did learn why it wouldnt...so thats a plus.<br />
I did learn what to close and what didnt need it...I think it looks much better...<br />
<br />
Thank you so very much... You dont know how much I appreciate all you guys do..:D<!--content-->Do you think it will pass now with search engines ?<br />
I hope so .... The only reason I have a rating , is because of some of the websites I am on ...I think....:confused:<!--content-->You need good keywords and a good description. Your description should include all or many of your keywords. Than post you're site wherever you can to get people to visit.<br />
<br />
Their are many different ways to get in a search engine.<!--content-->

Back