looking for a gfx team

.m0zilla

looking for a gfx team for my site to keep it upto date with wicked and cool and attractive looking icons buttons ranks etc

only can pay with

lifetime vip

&

share of some premuim accounts

Thanks

PulveriZe

warezmagic said:
looking for a gfx team for my site to keep it upto date with wicked and cool and attractive looking icons buttons ranks etc

only can pay with

lifetime vip

&

share of some premuim accounts

Thanks

I would love to join your team. Just PM me a link to your website/forum and I will sign up!

Here is an example of what I can do.

http://www.vbteam.info/graphics-designing/11330-pyrankas-signtaures.html

Of course I can do other things than signatures though, that is just an example.

GgAcE

warezmagic said:
pm sent

looking for 9 others

9????

Have you ever managed a forum before?

2 is plenty & 9 will just have "artists" clashing heads. Heath my warning!

.m0zilla

is that right?

well only 2 more people then

and theres premuim accounts for downloads like rs mu accs megashares linkcards direct link downloads and more

and i need the designers to keep the forum upto date with keeping the forum looking hot and attractive

Filez

hmmmm hot and attractive ....that door is standing wide open.....but I guess I wont do it.....]=)

.v0id

Yes, and you are the only one who doesn't have any idea about creating and managing a forum. What do you need a GFX team for? To change your logo daily or weekly? Nice one... Even google hires only one guy to change their sign ocassionally.

Ab.Nath

yes u need one person to do a job
I don't have one , but still i do them, as what i know

U Don't need many people to do a specific work
Too Many Cook Spoils the Food :)

Regards
and hey I need some one to make icons to suit the style which i am making like .void told me to :)
but i will try my best to do the work