Looking for 3rd party mp3 player that will work in vb 3.8.2

Hawke001

Hi all, I'm looking for a plugin/product that will allow a 3rd party mp3 player to be displayed in a member's profile, (vb 3.8.2) something like Playlist.com or whatever will work. I've tried the YBMF mp3 player mod .. followed the install instructions to the letter, but it won't even show up in the member profile let alone play anything. Has anyone found/used anything that works? Any help will be very appreciated as I've been trying to find something like this for a long time :)

dark_hunter

Hawke001 said:
Hi all, I'm looking for a plugin/product that will allow a 3rd party mp3 player to be displayed in a member's profile, (vb 3.8.2) something like Playlist.com or whatever will work. I've tried the YBMF mp3 player mod .. followed the install instructions to the letter, but it won't even show up in the member profile let alone play anything. Has anyone found/used anything that works? Any help will be very appreciated as I've been trying to find something like this for a long time :)
I thought you found it? :S

Hawke001

Hey dark hunter, the one I installed does work but you need a direct URL to an mp3 file. Not many sites provide those and most people don't have their own host to FTP a file to. I think it will be too difficult for members to figure out and use :(

Hawke001

But hell, it will still be GREAT if someone out there has successfully found a 3rd party mp3 player that can be embedded in member's profiles and has worked in vB 3.8.2. I could really use it.