loginProblem

liunx

Hello all

I have a problem in which I have to come back to previous page after loginwhat are you talking about? Please explain in more detail what your attempting to do and more about the method you have choosen to complete the task.Actually what I am doing is I redirect the user to the index page as he login by response.redirect method at any state but what i want to do is to redirect the user to the page before loginActually what I am doing is I redirect the user to the index page as he login by response.redirect method at any state but what i want to do is to redirect the user to the page before login

You need to take the time to explain more clearly what your attempting to do. Right now sounds like a user requested a page. but your redirecting him to another?If Request.QueryString("ReturnUrl") <> "" Then
Response.Redirect(FormsAuthentication.GetRedirectUrl(txtUsername.Text, False))
Else
Response.Redirect("members/index.aspx")
End If

If they try to go to a page that requires authentication, when they're redirected to Login.aspx it will have a ReturnUrl= querystring parameter. So if you check for a value there you can redirect them.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that is .net. We are currently not sure what language he is using.Burn, that was JakeJeck, not Neeru.

Neeru hasn't posted anything new since that second post.I know that. Thats is why I said we do not know what language he is using. SO if we give an example to him its kinda pointless as he mostlikely isnt using .net.

Back