Loading!!

liunx

Thanks for the Help Scott..I finally figured out what you meant. What can i say, I'm sloooow. Anyhow..now with that out of the way...How can i get the page to load faster? or better...don't know how it loads when you people open it..but with me..it loads slow..and piece by piece. Like a puzzle coming together. How can I make it load faster? or all together? does making a page a template improve its load time? or the way it loads? Thanks for the helps guys/gals!:)<!--content-->The usual reason for a page being slow to load is because it contains images. One way to speed up the loading process is to reduce the image file sizes as much as possible (preferably without losing the quality). Also if you have one very large image on the page, you can try slicing it up into smaller images and using a table to make them display as if they were one big image.<br />
<br />
There are various tricks you can try but generally the less images there are and the more text-based your page is, the faster it will load.<!--content-->if you dont want it comming together slowly, couldnt u just preload the images? it souldnt go faster, but i'd come all at once instead.....<!--content-->

Back