Litespeed Web Server Enterprise 3.3.24 Cracked

leegao

will definitely try it all and get a tcpdump on it, my guess is that it's probably legit, but you'll never know

i think the trial key is cracked.. i've had this running for a few days now, and it just says: Your license key will expire in -27 days, renew your license key before it expires, hurry up!

leegao

georgewilliamson said:
i think the trial key is cracked.. i've had this running for a few days now, and it just says: Your license key will expire in -27 days, renew your license key before it expires, hurry up!
oh nvm, it's all good, apparently it cracked to decrease numerically only, no check on whether the trial period is negative or not, anyways, after 1 day it says the key will expire in -28 days :D

For everyone who wants to run a vBulletin installation, please remember to enable everything except for the NONE option in the access controller profile.

And yes, after installing this, I found that my site became at least 3 times faster than usual :D

DON

leegao said:
oh nvm, it's all good, apparently it cracked to decrease numerically only, no check on whether the trial period is negative or not, anyways, after 1 day it says the key will expire in -28 days :D

For everyone who wants to run a vBulletin installation, please remember to enable everything except for the NONE option in the access controller profile.

And yes, after installing this, I found that my site became at least 3 times faster than usual :D
DId you install MYSQL separately? It doesn't state that MYSQL is in the package.