Listings Disappeared Suddenly.

Mewtwo1995

Hi friends, I'd like to share a sudden change in G's Algo. My previous website (.co.uk) was given a new domain (.com). Obviously the previous domain (.co.uk) exists, but suddenly I'm finding that Google.co.uk is not at all listings the new domain (.com) in its searches done with option "Pages from the UK". Infact the previous domain's (.co.uk) listings had also dripped consederably.Any idea what's happeneing?SJDuplicate content filter perhaps? If you are trying to get the .com listed and it just shows the same content as the .com then it's wont rank.Hard to day without knowing the URL'sIt's not a sudden change in google's algo, when changing a domain from .co.uk to .com you have to be very careful, was it 301'd from the .co.uk to the .com - you generally can't have the same site on both tld's and expect them both to rank well without a fair bit of work so if its a UK site I would have said you should have stuck with the .co.uk and just 301'd the .com domain to the website.yes my site also suffered this problem. Suddenly mine positions on google is disappeard from net.What is going on algorithm, is there any changes?Google is in everflux so its fluid nowadays and always changes, however I have noticed no major algo changes, therefore IMO if you have suddently disappeared and not come back the next day I would look closely at it being related to your site and your own techniques.