Listbox Showing Through

liunx

Hey Guys. <br />
<br />
Having a problem here...have you run across it before? <br />
<br />
I have a page where I have created a table that I want the user to be able to drag anywhere on the page. I have put all the scripting in place and it is working like I want it to. However I have noticed that when I have a dropdown list or listbox on the page, my table, though it is higher then the dropdown list, appears under the list control (or the list control appears on top). <br />
<br />
This applies to when I'm using not only tables, but images, iframes, etc..any object that I give the users ability to move on the page..or that I put exact positioning over. <br />
<br />
Has anyone come across this? I've tried to set the z-index to a higher number then the listbox, the listbox still freakin' shows through! <br />
<br />
Any solutions? :confused:<!--content-->you cannot place an item above the listbox (or the form elements) since they are controlled by the browser. The workaround is to 'hide' the form elements when you place something 'over' them.<!--content-->well not all form elements. just the select box and the file input. the rest shold be ok.<!--content-->

Back