Linking to another frames page?

liunx

Hey all!<br />
<br />
If I want to link to another page in another website somewhere, but the page is a frames page, where the top navigation is always the same but the bottom content page is a different page, is it possible to link to that page? With the nav and the content page? Or can I just link to either that site's homepage or just the bottom content page by itself?<br />
<br />
Any help would be great!<!--content-->It's hard to understand what you are saying, but I think I have a good idea.<br />
<br />
You want to post an url/link to a document that resides in a framed page? If this is your question then there is two ways of doing this. Perhaps not to your likeing.<br />
<br />
1] post a direct url to the specific document. If you don't know the url it can be easily got at. Right click on the link that usually opens that document and open it in a new browser or page. You should then be able to read the URL. The downfall is that you wont be able to view the rest of the sites navigation, so depending on the overall content, this could be a waste of time.<br />
<br />
2] Not what you are looking for... if the document is that important I suggest you try to preserve the page authors intended design and link to the parent frame file. Then provide simple or full details on how to navigate to it.<br />
<br />
Hope that helps.<br />
<br />
If anyone else knows how to do this I would be very happy to hear as well.<!--content-->

Back