link:www.floridafishandhunt.com ???????

c u l8er

am I doing something wrong?I am linked to about 6 sites now. They allhave a google pr of 4 to 6. I am a new site and have a beautiful zero.My question is, When I type .link:www.floridafishandhunt.comin google nothing comes up.Do I have to wait for the dance to see these backlinks?I thought google was always crawling.I thought this because one of the guys who hooked me up with a link said his site was spidered daily.anyhow let me know guys I am new and trying to figure outhow all this works.anyone want to exchange a link with a ZERO?http://www.floridafishandhunt.comAlso how do I know that google has indexed my site?Is this proof?when i typefloridafishandhuntin google this is what I gethttp://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=U ... ishandhuntThanks in advance for any help!Doug SapusekHello, and welcome to the ozzu forum. If you read the posts throughout this and other posts here, (especially my rantings) you'll find theres a lot of folks who ask nearly the same thing. go to google and search for your url address and you'll see what google cached when it crawled. Thats about all I can tell you, Im sure some of the more helpful guys here will reply to your post shortly. Oh wait, I see you actually joined before I did. Anyway, theres lots of information posted here to answer your questions. Here are the results of an analyzer I ran on your site. It says your keyword relevancy is 29 percent, which is definately something important to look at in my opinion. It also says you have no author tag on the page.Meta tags analysis. Title: Title meta tag contains no errors.This tag contains 70 characters.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Title relevancy to page content is excellent.The Title relevancy to page content is 100%.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Description: Description meta tag contains no errors.This tag contains 51 characters.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Description relevancy to page content is good.The Description relevancy to page content is 83%.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Keywords: Keyword relevancy to page content is terrible.The keywords relevancy to page content is 29%.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Robots: The Robots meta tag contains no errors.This tag contains 3 characters.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Author: Found no author meta tag.This tag is not really required but helps for your (company) name recognizing. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------It has been a long time, even a delay, since backlinks were updated, for me, im thinking about 2 months. Just be patient, the spider will come, and its looking like soon, with all the googlebot activity."anyone want to exchange a link with a ZERO?"I do,I have a page rank of 3.cool site jack Hey fishandhunt...Here's few suggestions you might want to try:1. Add some of your keywords to your title.2. Remove the commas from your keyword list and use spaces.You have: "Fishing,Hunting,Fishing Spots,Hunting Spots,fishing and hunting forums,fishing pictures,hunting pictures"Try: "Fishing Hunting Fishing Spots Hunting Spots fishing and hunting forums fishing pictures hunting pictures"3. Check the cached copy of the page where your links are. If your links are on the cached page then google has most likely recorded them and will post them during the next update. Last time I saw backlinks updated was the end of January.To check the cached copy, copy and paste a unique piece of text from the page where your links are in to the search box on google. It should bring the page up in the search results...then click on the cache link.4. Keep an eye on the following in google to see how many pages you have in the index. site:www.floridafishandhunt.com "floridafishandhunt" +com5. Make your description a description:You have: FloridaFishAndHunt.com is a outdoorsman communityTry: FloridaFishAndHunt.com is a outdoorsman community offering...XY and Z. Use some keywords here.enjoyYou have one page in the google index using "site:www.floridafishandhunt.com inurl:www.floridafishandhunt.com"0 in ATW, AV & HotBot/Ink. I want to thank everyone for all the great tips and info!I have made some notes and am going to be adding and changing all of it tonight as soon as I get home.I spent the weekend in Tampa handing out cards and having a few cold ones at the beach.that is why I havent responded until now.Thanks again,Doug SapusekFloridafishandhunt.comJakSmit wrote:WOOOOHOOOO!You hear that everyone !I have "THE" pr7 site of tomarrow.I wont be sleeping tonight!hahahah Thanks for the encouragement.I put new content on my site almost everyday and I have like 2people a day looking at it .Those two people get there by reading my posts on this site.One day One day I will dominate the searched term "florida fishing"ONE DAY!Thanks guys!DougOMG...hahahahaIt was me. I looked at it. I used to live in Tampa and fish a lot. I just redid my page here is the analyzed infohttp://www.widexl.com/cgi-bin/remotely/meta/meta.plI still am having trouble getting the keywords closer to 100%anyone have any suggestions.I also cant get the darn author thing changed but everything I have read says it doesnt matter.-Doug-Try using less keywords. Move some of the existings keywords on to pages about those words. IE: Hog Hunting is diluting your relelvancy for florida hunting on your main page. Move hog hunting on to a page about hog hunting and use it in the title and description and that page will rank high for that phrase. Then link from the main page to the hog hunting page using that phrase or an alt tag if it's an image.Hey Doug this site has a nice meta tag generator tool Ive used.http://www.submitexpress.com/tools.html<META NAME="author" CONTENT="[email protected]">