Keyword Proximity helps in SERP?

d_a_l_3

Hey guys, I have heard about the "keyword proximity", did this really helps in SERP and How?
rolleyes.gif
Right, it means you could use some variants of your main targeted keywords in anchor text but not use only the targeted keywords. It would be helpful because in this way would be more natural for search engines.
smile.gif

Have a nice day, would it be better to use combination of exact and proxi words? There is a short article on this site that explains it in easy to understand terms......

http://www.yournew.com/keyword_proximity.cfm Yes...keyword proximity is important in SERPs. Infact, using keyword proximity you can target your keywords in more natural way... Hello guys, Thanks you for your valuable replies and Jim thanks for the link.
smile.gif

I have checked the link and it has nice information about the subject.
Thanks again Quote: Originally Posted by joomladevs.com Hey guys, I have heard about the "keyword proximity", did this really helps in SERP and How?
rolleyes.gif
Keyword proximity = how close key phrases are to each other.
You should never break your most important keywords as search engines calculate keyword proximity and give value to it. When properly used, it can give higher positions in search results as keyword proximity in title tag is considered to be one of the most important factors of determining SERP positions. Yes Keyword proximity is also one of the way in SEO
Keyword proximity refers to the closeness between two or more keywords. In general, the closer the keywords are, the better.

For example:

How Keyword Density Affects Search Engine Rankings.

How Keyword Density Affects Rankings In Search Engine. Quote: Originally Posted by Jeff Collision Keyword proximity = how close key phrases are to each other.
You should never break your most important keywords as search engines calculate keyword proximity and give value to it. When properly used, it can give higher positions in search results as keyword proximity in title tag is considered to be one of the most important factors of determining SERP positions. Thanks for the reply and good advice about using keyword proximity
biggrin.gif