&keyframes animation not working in firefox

ArmageDDon

I have been asked to figure out why this animation works in chrome but not in firefox, I have little experience with css3 transitions, I prefer jQuery but I have been asked to get to the bottom of it so...here is the css, I hope its obvious what the html would be, I'm sure the html is fine as it works in chrome so I'm sure its a syntax error or similar.\[code\]/* the animation */@keyframes sub-menu-anim { to {height: 65px;} }@-moz-keyframes sub-menu-anim /* Firefox */ { to {height: 65px;} }@-webkit-keyframes sub-menu-anim /* Safari and Chrome */ { to {height: 65px;} }@-o-keyframes sub-menu-anim /* Opera */ { to {height: 65px;} }/* products menu animation */@keyframes sub-menu-anim-prod { to {height: 210px;} }@-moz-keyframes sub-menu-anim-prod /* Firefox */ { to {height: 210px;} }@-webkit-keyframes sub-menu-anim-prod /* Safari and Chrome */ { to {height: 210px;} }@-o-keyframes sub-menu-anim-prod /* Opera */ { to {height: 210px;} }/* health menu animation */@keyframes sub-menu-anim-health { to {height: 294px;} }@-moz-keyframes sub-menu-anim-health /* Firefox */ { to {height: 294px;} }@-webkit-keyframes sub-menu-anim-health /* Safari and Chrome */ { to {height: 294px;} }@-o-keyframes sub-menu-anim-health /* Opera */ { to {height: 294px;} }/* applying the animation to the menu */#primaryNav li.menu-item ul.sub-menu { animation:sub-menu-anim 0.5s; -moz-animation: sub-menu-anim 0.5s; /* Firefox */ -webkit-animation: sub-menu-anim 0.5s; /* Safari and Chrome */ -o-animation: sub-menu-anim 0.5s; /* Opera */}#primaryNav li.menu-item ul.sub-menu ul.sub-menu { animation:none; -moz-animation:none; /* Firefox */ -webkit-animation:none !important; /* Safari and Chrome */ -o-animation:none; /* Opera */}#primaryNav li#menu-item-17 ul.sub-menu { animation:sub-menu-anim-prod 0.5s; -moz-animation: sub-menu-anim-prod 0.5s; /* Firefox */ -webkit-animation: sub-menu-anim-prod 0.5s; /* Safari and Chrome */ -o-animation: sub-menu-anim-prod 0.5s; /* Opera */}#primaryNav li#menu-item-229 ul.sub-menu { animation:sub-menu-anim-health 0.5s; -moz-animation: sub-menu-anim-health 0.5s; /* Firefox */ -webkit-animation: sub-menu-anim-health 0.5s; /* Safari and Chrome */ -o-animation: sub-menu-anim-health 0.5s; /* Opera */}\[/code\]