Keeping frame background

liunx

I just have a question, don't know if this is possible using frames. I have a frameset up with three frames, a side menu, a top menu, and the content frame. I was just curious if it is possible to make it so the content frame always has the consistent background color, even when loading new content. <br />
<br />
The problem I have been experiencing is that when I load a page upon opening the site, and I click on a button, the content frame flashes white, then goes to our background color. I tried to make the backgrund fixed with CSS, but it didn't work. Any other ways to work this out?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.<br />
<br />
Matt<!--content-->I don't believe you can. when it flashes white that is just showing the users default color for the background, and sense there is no document there then is is white.<br />
<br />
did you try bgcolor=whatever in the frame tag?<!--content-->Yeah, in every page that I have in the body tag I have it set to the light blue color that the background is. On top of that, I also included the CSS with a background image file that is light blue too. Is there any way to set the users default screen property to the blue??<br />
<br />
I think the hesitiation is just because it is loading, but since it does has a connection to the page, there's no way I can set the wole page, frameset and all to blue??<br />
<br />
Thanks for your help.<br />
Matt<!--content-->no the default color is a windows property setting and can't be changed from the web. what good does css do if the page hasn't loaded yet. I said to put bgcolor in the frame tag itself. but agian I do not know if this works.<!--content-->I tried putting it in the frame tags. Same problem. I don't know if there is a way to fix that. Oh well.<br />
<br />
Thanks anyway.<br />
Matt<!--content-->well just hope the users has a fast connection then they won't see that white spot :P<!--content-->haha...true, we can only hope<!--content-->

Back