keep window at the back

liunx

Hi,<br />
<br />
I have a site with some popup links on it. Now I want my site to stay at the back ALL THE TIME, so when users click on other links on the page, the popups don't dissapear to the back.<br />
<br />
Is this possible with some HTML coding in my BACK page?<br />
<br />
thanks<br />
stanno<!--content-->I believe if you add the following in your <body> code it should work:<br />
<br />
onblur="self.focus();"<br />
i.e.,<br />
<body onblur="self.focus();"><!--content-->doesnt work, it does just the opposite: keeping my main page ABOVE all windows all the time.<br />
<br />
any other suggestions?<!--content-->Put it in the body of the page you want to stay in front, i.e. the pop-up window.<!--content-->and how do the different popups behave to eachother when they ALL have the script applied and are opened together?<!--content-->I am not sure. Usually, you don't want more than one pop-up window open. Too many more and your customers will just leave the site.<br />
<br />
Is there a specific reason you have more than two windows open?<!--content-->Its a portfolio site for my graphic design activities. I want popups as 'floating islands of content' and for every project another window. To view multiple projects at once I want the ability to have multiple windows open at once. The main page should be at the back all the time!!<!--content-->Simple Answer is not to use pop-ups. I and many, many, many others on the internet loathe them. Many of us have pop-up blockers as well, so you should consider that. Having one pop-up is bad enough, but mulitple will make people leave and never come back. They are very annoying, and my advice to you is to simply avoid them.<!--content-->I have heard this before but I really want them... Would a warning message like "to view my projects please disable all popup blockers" or " site contains popups containing valuable contant, please disable all popupblockers"?????<!--content-->

Back