justify text is clipped on right margin

liunx

Hi all,<br />
<br />
A little html weirdness. I have a paragraph of text in a table cell with a css style that has the p align property as "justify." In one set of pages, the text looks fine, in another set of pages, the text loses about half of the last character that buts up against the right edge. Both types of pages are using the same table, ie, the second set of pages (where the text is clipped) was copied from the first set. Not sure how to solve this, other than copying from the original set and doing this all over again.<br />
<br />
Anyone have any suggestions?<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance,<br />
<br />
codon<!--content-->I see this happen when tables are using the align=right attribute which causes the table to "float". Generally defloating the table (not using the align=right) will get rid of the clipping.<!--content-->well, the table is actually align="center"...but I tried it as align="left" and nothing changed, ie text was still clipped. I'll keep trying changing various align parameters in the various cells as well as the table. Thanks for your input.<br />
<br />
codon<!--content-->ok. Found a work-around. Apparently, a last sentence set in italic text was messing it up. Changed the italic to plain, normal, vanilla text and no clipping. For this project, I can live without having some of the text italic, but I hope there's a solution when it's necessary to have justified text where some of it is italizied.<br />
<br />
codon<!--content-->

Back