Just a few Random Questions for the Females this Sunday Morning?

vh5150

Please Copy and Paste in the questions<br />
It will make it so much Easier<br />
<br />
Say you do your washing at a laundry mat, as you are removing your clothes, you discover a very expensive bra, in your size. It was in with your clothes so you know it is clean, do you dry it and wear it or what?<br />
<br />
Do you give money to homeless people who ask? And what was the biggest amount you have ever been asked for?<br />
<br />
Have you ever canceled at date because you got a better offer?<br />
<br />
What songs do you always play on the jukebox?<br />
You can have a CD jukebox<br />
Most bars ahve a jukebox with maybe 60 or 80 choices on CD<br />
<br />
I did not mean an olde time on with 45s<br />
I meant most bars have a CD jukebox with 60 or 80 CDs and not one with 45s<br />

Say you do your washing at a laundry mat, as you are removing your clothes, you discover a very expensive bra, in your size. It was in with your clothes so you know it is clean, do you dry it and wear it or what?
noo

Do you give money to homeless people who ask? And what was the biggest amount you have ever been asked for?
nope

Have you ever canceled at date because you got a better offer?
no
What songs do you always play on the jukebox?
i dont think noone uses those anymore

Janis

No I would never wear someone else's under garments

Sometimes. I gave a guy $20.00 once... he probably bought booze

Please. Even though I am in a forever relationship (almost 20 years) I would hope to not be that shallow

Well...back in the day...at a particular diner in Westchester Co., NY I always played It's the End of the World as We Know it by R.E.M.

alsaser

no i wouldnt wear another women's bra ewww haha.
yes i have given...i give as i am inclined to, they dont usually ask for a speficic amount.
dont think i have canceled
havent seen a jukebox in yrs. last one i played Maria by Debra Hary

Certainly not, I leave it on the side .
Money No, A hot meal and drink, yes.
Never.

I Don't go anywhere there are jukeboxes,..

Amy

Say you do your washing at a laundry mat, as you are removing your clothes, you discover a very expensive bra, in your size. It was in with your clothes so you know it is clean, do you dry it and wear it or what?

absolutely not! I don't do used clothes, especially undergarments

Do you give money to homeless people who ask? And what was the biggest amount you have ever been asked for?

i have before but only like $5 because I am poor too.

no

IDK- there aren't many jukeboxes around here and the ones that are have sucky music.

Tobey

If that ever happened to me, I think it'd be meant to be (my bra size isn't one of the most common). I'd wear it if it were comfy.

Never had that happen - have always lived in remote places.

Probably years ago.

I don't always play anything on a jukebox - have only played one a handful of times in my life and always look for classic rock.