jumplinks in an email

liunx

I am making a newsletter for my customers. First made all layout in HTML editor. In the layout there are some jumping links, which work well when I try them in the browser, but as soon as my html appears in an email those jumping links just do not work. I mean when the letter reaches destination, those links are unclickable - everything else (i.e. external links) work well, but those jumping links - not. <br />
<br />
I tried 2 methods of loading my html into the body of email: first method copy-paste and the other one is through Mesage - New Message Using Stationay - Select Stationary...<br />
I know that jumping links can work in an email (I saw such emails) - but how?<!--content-->Why not just make the page and upload it to your website, and then e-mail everyone an iframe that contains that page.<!--content-->Thanks, lavalamp, it works. <br />
The only inconvenience is that <iframe> creates second scrollbar within email body (first one is email's scrollbar).<br />
There must be specific <a href=http://www.webdeveloper.com/forum/archive/index.php/#link> coding for jumplinks in emails - I've seen such emails, but unfortunately it's impossible to see coding itself.<!--content-->Happy to help.:D<!--content-->

Back